There will be best paper awards for the best PhD paper and best overall paper as voted for by the attendees (to the value of EUR 75 each); as well as a workshop dinner. The awards and workshop dinner are sponsored by the EvoTest project.
- Daghstuhl seminar on Evolutionary Test Generation, August 24-29, 2008.
- Kick-off meeting: 18-20th of September in Valencia (Spain). (PARTNERS ONLY)
- 4th Workshop on Software Testing (JTS2007 - Jornadas sobre el Testeo de Software): 3-4th of May in Valencia (Spain)
- 2nd Management and S&T meeting: 6th of July 2007 in London (UK). (PARTNERS ONLY)
- GECCO workshop: FX-SBSE - Foundations and cross cutting issues in Search Based Software Engineering, 7th of July 2007, London (UK)
- GECCO workshop: FD-ET : Future Directions in Evolutionary Testing, 7th of july 2007, London (UK)